- I can provide consults that are relevant to one’s work with transgender elders, youth, adolescents and adults.
- Consultations differ from trainings in that they are typically shorter than trainings and they are tailored to the consultee’s specific concerns. Consultations often center around an individual or agency’s need for immediate support surrounding a special population or access issue that has arisen.
- Consultations are agency and practice-specific and may include support around best practices in creating paperwork, policy, and environmental spaces that are welcoming and relevant to transgender individuals and families.
- I am proud to use and promote Informed Consent to support Trans* people. I am an ICATH trainer, and advocate. I am available to provide consultations to medical and therapeutic providers who wish to use Informed Consent as a Standard of Care for patients and clients who wish to access gender-confirming healthcare. These ICATH training sessions are 50 minutes in length and billed as a regular consultation session.
Consult Fees and Information
- $120 per 50 minute session, $200 per 90 minute session, for individuals or groups up to 3 members.
- Local (Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater) consultation sessions are 50 or 90 minutes in length.
- For non-local consults I charge for transportation and request that consults are 90 mins minimum.
- Payment is due in cash or check form, at the beginning of each session.
I specialize in the following populations:
Under-served & Disenfranchised