- $120 per 50 minute session, $200 per 90 minute session, for individuals or groups up to 3 members.
- Local (Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater) consultation sessions are 50 or 90 minutes in length.
- For non-local consults, in-person consults I charge for transportation and request that consults are 90 mins minimum.
- Payment is due in cash or check form, at the beginning of each session.
Issues and Populations I am often consulted about include:
- Sexual and/or Physical Abuse
- Hate/Bias Crime Survivors
- Sexual and Domestic Violence
- War and conflict trauma
- Complex PTSD
- Anxiety and Panic
- Major Depression
- Grief and Loss
- Postpartum Depression
Under-served & Disenfranchised
- people experiencing homelessness or street dependency
- sex workers
- current and former foster youth
Consultations differ from training in that they are typically shorter than training and they are tailored to the consultee’s specific concerns. Consultations often center around an individual or agency’s need for immediate support surrounding a population or access issue that has arisen.
Consultations are agency and practice-specific and may include support around best practices in service delivery, gender-affirming paperwork, policy, and facilities.
I am most frequently contracted to provide consultation related to serving transgender youth, adolescents, adults and elders.
I am available to provide consultations to individuals, organizations, educational institutions, state and federal agencies, medical and therapeutic providers.
- Title IX
- Clery Act
- Trans Youth, young adults, adults and elders.
- Trans parents
- Polyamory/ Negotiated Non-monagamy